2009. december 17., csütörtök

日本にいる友達の皆へ~

2009. december 17., csütörtök


Hello everyone in Japan! ^o^ As I wrote you on Facebook, I always write this blog for my friends and my family in my country in Hungarian, but as I’ll be home this time, there is nothing new for them about me, so I’ll write for you guys, of course in English. Sorry for grammatical and spelling mistakes, but my computer’s battery will be off soon, so I’m in a little hurry. ^^” (And usually, I don't write short posts like this... just see the former ones. :D) When I’m writing these lines, I’m sitting in Taoyuan International Airport, Taipei, Taiwan – perhaps I’ll be familiar with this place, as this is the 2nd time this year I visit it – also, it’s my second time in Taiwan. ^^ This island would be perfect for a honeymoon, I guess XD. Anyway, I leave around 23:00 (JP time 00:00) and I’ll arrive in Vienna about 6:30 AM, tomorrow. I’m not sure whether all of you know that, but that is the capital city of Austria, very close to the western border of Hungary, so after arrival, it takes only one or two hours to go home by car – my parents will come to pick me up.


So far, winter was not very cold in Japan, but in Hungary, it is snowing now! ^^ It will be a great time, having Chrismas in a real winter mood :)


Yup, so far so good here… I wrote the blogposts about the last weeks, and after finishing this, I’ll read (I have Ningen Shikkaku here and Yamamoto Hirofumi's book about ritual suicide in Japan - mattaku, what a shiny mood, eh? xD) and wait (and be a little bored? :P) As long as I’m in Hungary, I will upload lots of photos to Facebook for you guys, to let you see how’s Chrismas in my country, and I’ll try to write to this blog at least two or three times.


So, Hangarii ni ittekimasu! See you soon!! ^o^ (In cca two weeks. :))

0 megjegyzés:

Megjegyzés küldése