2009. december 18., péntek

I arrived in safe!

2009. december 18., péntek


After waiting twelve hours in Taipei, and travelling thirteen hours and 11.000 kilometers to Vienna, I’m at home! ^o^ It was not a pleasant journey, as I basically hate flying, especially flying this long – do you guys know the beautiful Latin word „delirium”? I guess that means a state somewhere between life and death. In these kinds of cruel flights, I always experience that. XD



But waiting time was no so bad at all, although I wanted to buy my favorite Taiwanese soft drink, Damask Rose Tea as a present to one of my friends, and I couldn’t find :( - last time I was more lucky, as I could bring two bottles of that, and I gave them to Carlos and Mari. (Wow, 懐かしい… ^^). But I read Ningen Shikkaku almost to the end :P – this book just fit to the atmosphere of that cloudy, rainy day… (Yup, it was raining in Taipei for the whole day, which reminds me the first time I came here – and I got the biggest rains and 台風 of the last years… ^^”)


About Vienna (ウィーン, 维也纳), you should know that this is one of my favorite cities in this world. Just like Budapest (ブダペスト, 布达佩斯 = my hometown, just don’t mix with Bucharest /Romania/, ’cause it’s an insult for both! :P), it is very popular among Japanese and Taiwanese tourists, with a good reason: that is, its beautiful city architecture. I mean, in East-Asia, you hardly find a whole city with a single concept of architecture, if you regard the size, character, age etc of the buildings, but in Vienna, you can find that. Also, it was once the capital of the Austrian-Hungarian Empire, so it has a long and rich history, with a huge amount of historical monuments. Basically, I prefer Vienna that Budapest, although the River Danube is much more awesome in the later. ^^ (And of course, Vienna is an important city in the 物語 of my life – but this is another story, I will tell it later in person. :3) It is a shame that I couldn’t take any photos, as the airport is like TPE – it is not exactly in Vienna, but in a suburb. And as my father came to pick me up, and he is a little busy this day, we didn’t have time for sightseeing this time, but I’m sure we will do it later! ^o^ Also, my family nowadays is building a… well, 別荘 is not a good word for that, ’couse it won’t be that big, but a kind of „countryside house” in the city called Kőszeg (コーせグ), close to the Austrian border, a place full with forests and mountains, like Nagano ^o^. That is pretty close to Vienna, too, so perhaps one day I can invite some foreign friends there – as the prize of the flight is not very expensive (in my case, it was 六万円 this time), I think it will be possible as soon as it is completed. That time, we can go to trips to the mountains, and go to Vienna for a sightseeing… it will be great! ^_^ So, who wanna come? :)))


Yup, I’m at home again… my family asked me whether it seems to be strange here, after Japan? Something seems to be small or poor? But for me, it is just like always. I almost feel as if I went to Japan only yesterday. Nothing changed; there is no thing here to be surprised or shocked… I just wanted a little bigger amount of snow. ^^” But it is really colder here, now about –8 Celsius degree (I mean, minus eight Celsius O_o). My Japanese friends usually ask me the question: „Is Hungary a cold place”? Once I realized that they ask me because Hungary is in the same 経度 with Hokkaido, which is cold, definitely. But in my country’s case, I always have to explain what continental weather (大陸天気) is – it means cold winters and hot summers, although not as humid as in Nagoya – and of course, 四季! Four seasons, like in the most countries of Europe. So -8 degree is considered cold, even here. Perhaps not as bad a Russia, Canada, or some parts of the USA, but still worse than the cold I experienced in Japan so far. It’s really lucky that we have fine gas heating here ^_^.


I just arrived, and as my cello is not here, I tried out my piano, after sooo long time – of course, I am really bad at piano, but at least, I can play some easy pieces, like Chopin’s Prelude in e minor (the most easiest Chopin, ever :P), or Bach’s Preludium in C, and I am good especially in Christmas songs. 実は, in Christmas’ Eve, when our family is gathered, we always sing Christmas carols like Silent Night with my 下手な piano accomplishment ^^” – at least, it makes a good ambiance. *__*


Tomorrow, I’ll have party with my friends, and Sunday, we’ll go to theater with my family (not only my parents – btw, I’m a 一人っ子 – but my uncle and aunt, my two cousins, the wife of my cousin, and my grandmother). I’ll try to take some pictures, but this time, let me give you only one, just to prove that I arrived in safe: me at home in my room, reading and relaxing… ^^



(Yup, that is some of my books and CDs – I also have a second bookshelf for them; that giant was the cover of last year’s calendar; and above that, if you can see it well: that is the map of the subway of Nagoya/!!!/, which was actually a present from my cousin when I got my scholarship. :3)


So, have a nice time everyone, Paul: just study hard please! I’ll write again in two or three days.

0 megjegyzés:

Megjegyzés küldése